What to Expect
Mighty Mamas Fitness Class is a safe and effective workout designed for parents with strollers. We walk or run through the park and stop along the way for stations consisting of cardio and strength. We keep the kids happy with songs and games in the stroller. Class finishes with core, stretch and cool down. For safety reasons all kids must stay it the stroller during class and also please no dogs. After class we let the kids pay at the playground and parents get to socialize and visit! Your First Class is FREE!
When & Where We Meet
Longs Peak Park
311 Wheat Berry Dr. Erie, CO
Every Tuesday & Saturday at 9AM
We meet at the pavilion near the playground.
What to Bring
- Any Stroller (it does not have to be a jogging stroller)
- Mat (for core, stretch and cool down)
- Snacks for your kids
- Dress in layers
- $20 for single drop-in class
- 5 class punch pass for $75 (reduces per class price to $15)
- 10 Class Pass $125 (reduces per class price to $12.50)
- Bring or refer a friend and receive a free class!
- Sign up for your first FREE class HERE
- You can purchase classes with a credit card HERE after you sign up for your first FREE class.
- You can also pay in person apps, cash or check.